Monday, February 21, 2011

#One_night_Champions

This days i m busy in my exams , but not so much as i clip some time for my internet world. Really exams are always frustating, no one wants to do this job
again and again but for a b.tech student it is just like a game.
  I am also doing the same thing #exams . But this is not so easy, atleast we have to take care of our carrier . But it doesen't matter for so many pepole like me who wants to do something different than this boring exams . 
  This days i am working hard as i know that there is some thing , which can help me to get some marks . Every student used to say that they are one night champion ,but only few one knows what does really it means. It is not as much easy as it looks from outside because it require 12 hour continuous study for whole night before exams. Some time you may be in danger because it doesen't give any guarntee to get success in exams , its only depends on the paper if the paper will be easy than you can easily pass it but for tough paper #no_comments .
    This things already happened with me ,so i dont want to be only one night champion , just take some more nights and make your exams better .


  I am going to change and YOU......  ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment